Flagship product, the X-BALANCE pants from HORSE PILOT is design to offer optimal comfort to the horse rider and a good support of the silhouette.
- Lower leg: Elastic
- Allowed in competition: No
- Weight: 520 g
- 71% polyamide
- 29% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® certified material
Construction / Zips:
- Preform Fit® fit for optimal freedom of movement
- Extra Comfort® construction for second skin sensation
- Seamsless areas in contact with the saddle
- Abrasion and UV resistant material
- YZZ zip self-blocking
Size / Bottom of the leg:
- High waist on the back and low waist on the front
- Covers the lower back and prevent from stomach pressure
- Muscle Compression® around the calves
- 2 small zipped pockets
Preform Fit: garments with HP Preform Fit technology are optimised for horse riding. Once on, the garment follows all movements without creating any tension, rubbing uncomfortably or hindering the rider's flexibility.
Xtra Comfort Fabric®: Clothing with sensitive textiles. These strong fabrics offer virtually unrivalled innovation and appeal, no matter how often you wash them.
Compression®: In addition to the muscle support it provides, the muscle compression helps improve venous return. The many benefits include improved muscle oxygenation and lactic acid elimination to prevent cramps.
Certification OEKO-TEX®: The innovative fibres used are certified by OEKO-TEX, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.