Icebreaker SIERRA - Gloves - black
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
- Accessory Sizes
Use: winter activities, hiking
- Main: 200 gm RealFLEECE® brushed
- Wrist: 260gm jersey
- Density: lightweight
- Slim fit
- Ideal for cold weather conditions
- Lightweight and versatile design
- Additional layer for thermal protection
- Warm and comfortable
- Quick drying
- Thumb and index finger compatible with touch screens
- Synthetic suede palm to increase grip
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 32 g (size M)
- OEKO-TEX® certification
- Main: 88% merino wool, 9% nylon, 3% lycra®
- Cuffs: 97% merino wool, 3% lycra®
RealFleece®: RealFleece® is brushed for natural, gentle warmth, while the fine merino wool us comfortable and durable. It is designed to provide warmth and comfort for everyday. Corespun fibres: the merino is rolled around a nylon core to increase its durability.
Renewable, recyclable and biodegradable merino wool, combines all the advantages of traditional wool, synthetic fibres and cotton. It is soft, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, breathable to prevent dampness and has anti-odour properties.
LYCRA®: Garments made with Lycra® offer a perfect fit and are ideal for any type of sport or relaxation. This synthetic elastane fibre is capable of stretching over six times its length and resuming its original shape numerous times. Lycra® fibres have redefined comfort, stability, freedom of movement and dimensional stability and are an invisible and versatile component that improves the characteristics of the natural and synthetic fabrics.
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.