Elegant and practical, MERIBEL GTX après-ski boots by Meindl are ideal for winter activities in snow and rain.
- Use: Winter activities
- Terrain: Varied, slippery ground
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Insulation / lining: To -20°C
- Weight: 570 g (per shoe)
- High-rise upper: 23 cm
- Exterior: nubuck leather/suede leather
- Gore-Tex® breathable, waterproof membrane
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- Soft faux fur lining
- Effective insulation for negative temperatures
- Laces with metal eyelets
- Thick felt
- Insulating layer for winter conditions.
- Extremely comfortable
- Vibram® Classic Lite
- Profiled construction
- 165 grip points
- Excellent traction on all terrains, even snowy
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
VIBRAM®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.