- Use: Winter activities
- Terrain: Varied, slippery ground
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Insulation / Lining: To -20°C
- Weight: 570 g (per shoe)
- High-rise upper: 23 cm
- Exterior: nubuck leather/suede leather
- Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort membrane Footwear
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- Soft faux fur lining
- Effective insulation for negative temperatures
- Laces with metal eyelets
- Thick felt
- Insulating layer for winter conditions.
- Extremely comfortable
- Classic Lite Meindl insole
- Profiled construction
- 165 grip points
- Excellent traction on all terrains, even snowy
GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort Footwear: The Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear provides offers a wide range of insulation options to keep your feet dry and warm in cold weather and during any outdoor winter activity. Ideal for people who need moderate to intense insulation from the weather. Advantages:
All the components (leather, textile, laces, foams and threads) and the structure of the shoe are assembled with precision and subjected to regular quality inspections.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.