* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Shoe Sizes
With a Gore-Tex® membrane and sheepskin insulation, GARMISCH PRO GTX après-ski boots by Meindl provide efficient protection down to -30°C.
- Use: Winter activities
- Terrain: Varied, slippery ground
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Insulation / lining: To -30°C
- Weight: 820 g (per shoe)
- High-rise upper: 23 cm
- Exterior: waxed nubuck leather
- Gore-Tex® breathable, waterproof membrane
- Keeps your feet cool and dry in all conditions
- Full sheepskin lining
- Excellent insulation from extreme temperatures
- Laces with metal eyelets
- Genuine sheepskin
- Insulating layer for winter conditions.
- Ultra Grip rubber
- 119 grip points
- Excellent traction on all terrains, even snowy
- Ergonomic studs for reinforced grip
- Abrasion resistance
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.