SOLDEN après-ski boots by MEINDL have pyramid studs for snowy ground, ideal for extreme cold to -25°.
- Use: Winter activities
- Terrain: Varied, slippery ground
- Water resistance: Bottom section only
- Insulation / lining: To -25°C
- Weight: 750 g (per shoe)
- High-rise upper: 20 cm
- Exterior: suede leather
- Bottom section: water-resistant rubber
- Removable faux fur lining
- Effective insulation for negative temperatures
- Laces with metal eyelets
- Soft faux fur
- Insulating layer for winter conditions.
- Extremely comfortable
- Contoured rubber sole
- Pyramid studs
- 118 grip points
- Excellent traction on all terrains, even snowy
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.