* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Shoe Sizes
Use: hiking, trekking
- Model: women's
- Versatile, suited to all types of hiking
- Cradle the foot perfectly
- Weight: 810 g (the pair)
- Vibram® TC5+
- Air Cushion®
- Synthetic mid-rise leather and mesh upper
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Classic laces
- Rubber toe-caps
- Tab for pulling on easily
- Compression-moulded EVA sole: comfort and stability
- Antibacterial M-Select™ FIT.ECO treated footbed to reduce bad odours
- Breathable mesh lining
- Moulded nylon arch shank for increased stability
- Merrell Air Cushion® in the heel for cushioning and stability
- Vibram® TC5+ sole
- Optimal grip
- 5 mm lugs
- Effective on both wet and dry ground
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
VIBRAM TC5+ is the standard when it comes to high efficiency rubber. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. Moreover, this outsole is combined with a TC5+ rubber, to assure traction and durability on dry and wet terrain.
AIR CUSHION: An air cushion on the heel enables up to 4 times the body's weight in shock absorption and improved foot stability.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.