The ALPINE DRY EDGE gaiters from MILLET provide protections and are perfect for mountaineering.
- Main fabric: N 420 D Oxford HD SD - 100% polyamide
- Waterproof and breathable DryEdge® membrane
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Narrow, asymmetrical profile close to the foot, limiting drag
- Ergonomic left foot/right foot
- Plastic stirrup
- Water resistance: 1,000 mm
- Weight: 120 g
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
DRYEDGE™: A membrane that guarantees water-resistance and breathability It is used in a variety of 2 and 3-layer fabrics according to athletes' needs. It is perfect for active sports offering high performance and comfort. All seams in garments with DryEdge™ are heat-sealed.
N 420 D Oxford HD SD: 420 D polyamide fabric's thick yarn makes it resistant to wear and tear. The tight weave and polyurethane coating make it particularly waterproof.
Weight: 212 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.