* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Top Sizes
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The K SHIELD jacket from MILLET is specially designed for mountaineering. Its water-repellent softshell construction lets you move freely without restrictions.
- Membrane: Element Shield™ Matrix
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 3,000 mm
- Breathability: 3,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: No / No
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: No
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Weight: 674 g
- Main fabric: Element Shield™ Matrix - 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Secondary fabric: ToughTex™ - 72% polyamide, 14% polyester, 14% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® certified material
- Stretchy and practical softshell construction
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Water-repellent and abrasion-resistant at the shoulders
- Stretchy shoulder reinforcements
- Underarm zip vents
- Mountaineering hood with panoramic vision
- Peaked hood
- High collar with chin-guard
- Zipped chest pocket
- Harness-compatible pocket
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawstring hem
SoftShell: made from soft laminated materials, all garments that use Softshell technology represent a new generation of products. Softshell technology has various properties that help us face all the weather conditions that nature throws at us. This technology makes the product highly windproof, waterproof, flexible and abrasion-resistant.
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Element Shield™ Matrix 3L: The Element Shield™ Action Shell range is a response for all mountain activities. Primarily geared to breathability over waterproofing, it still retains sufficient water resistance to ensure in-action comfort. The membrane has been developed with a 3-layer structure to guarantee durable hydrostatic resistance and real breathability to keep the body dry.
Element Shield™ Matrix is a particularly lightweight and comfortable two-face structure that's perfect for summer mountain activities with water-repellent and windproof protection. The stretch effect adds comfort without restriction.
- Water resistance: 3,000 mm / Breathability: 3,000 g/m²/24h
- Composition: 86% polyester, 14% elastane, 248 g/m²
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Certification: Oeko-Tex®
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.