Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
Use: mountaineering, climbing
- Capacity: 22 litres
- Designed for short, targeted climbs
- PFOA-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Compatible with a hydration system (not included)
- Tube attachment on the strap
- Light, resistant fabric
- Alpine ergonomics and compact profile
- High mountain versatility
- Zipped main compartment
- Side compression straps
- Front zipped pocket + key holder
- Thin belt and gear loops
- Chest strap and load distributor
- Exclusive Robic Dotted Line material
- Weight: 640 g
- FPP Ergo™ axe holder
TYPE OF BACK:
- X Lighter Back™
- Continuous™ strap construction
- Multi-point adjustment
- Height: 48 cm
- N 210D HoneyComb Robic: 100% polyamide
- N 420D Velocity SD (water resistance: 1,000 mm): 100% polyamide
- P 600D Oxford: 100% polyester
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
FPP Ergo™: Ice axe holder system with protection sleeves. Compatible with different basic and technical ice axes shapes.
TYPE OF BACK:
X LIGHTER BACK™: Sporty ergonomics enhances freedom of movement while mountaineering. Heat-moulded back, vertical padding with ventilation channels, high density foam structure, breathable stretch coating, fibre glass X-shaped frame. Profiled straps and harness-style flexible belt.
N/W P210 D Robic Honeycomb: Fabric with contrasting thread. Exclusive to MILLET, it combines flexibility, lightness and resistance. The unique style asserts the identity of the products.
Weight: 217 g/m²
N 420 D Velocity: A dense and thick weave gives this nylon a remarkable strength. This high quality material is particularly abrasion and tear resistant A technical fabric for mountaineering and alpine trekking packs.
Weight: 139 g/m²
P 600 D: Strong, light, durable polyester fabric with a matt look and providing tear and abrasion resistance. It is used for all ranges designed for conditions of average difficulty to reduce weight to a minimum.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.