- Top of the range
- 3-finger ergonomic construction
- Thermal comfort of mittens with the dexterity of gloves
- Perfect for the demands of mountaineering
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Water resistance: 28,000 mm
- HyperLoft for thermal insulation
- Palms resistant to abrasion and cutting
- Protective velcro cuffs
- Polygiene® antibacterial treatment
- Reinforced, robust stitching
- Freedom of movement
- Weight: 310 g
- Main fabric: 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Insulation: HyperLoft Padding - 100% polyester
- Lining: Microfleece Lining - 100% polyester
- Reinforcements: Goat Skin Leather - 100% leather
- Inserts: GoreTex®
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using Gore-Tex® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
HYPERLOFT: Synthetic insulation and compressible material. It is durable and easy to care for. Made by the thermal fusion of short fibres of a variety of diameters and resin, a process that gives excellent strength and stability of the fabric.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.