Use: mountaineering, winter sports
- Gore-Tex® and PrimaLoft® down
- Designed for mountaineering
- Protection and thermal comfort
- Warm, light and compressible
- Polygiene® odour-neutralising treatment
- Gore-Tex® insert on the back of the hand
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Pittards leather palm for improved grip
- Protective velcro cuffs
- Weight: 230 g
- Main fabric: Move Flex - 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Insulation: HyperLoft Padding - 100% polyester
- Lining: MicroFleece - 100% polyester
- Reinforcement: Goat Skin Leather - 100% leather
- Insert: GoreTex®
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using Gore-Tex® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
Pittards®: Excellent grip, treated leather. Reduces absorption in the fibre structure, guaranteeing excellent feel even in tough weather conditions. Designed to prevent moisture absorption, even perspiration
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.