The UBIC 40 backpack from MILLET is designed for a wide range of mountain activities and excursions lasting a few days that require equipment.
- Volume: 40 L
- Weight: 1,230 g
- Water resistance: No
- Activity: 2- 5 day hikes
- Back system: Foam Lighter Back™
- Protective cover: Rain Cover™
- Foam Lighter Back™ back system
- Back length: 46 cm
- Ergonomic load adjuster shoulder straps
- Hand rests on the straps
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Wraparound padded hip belt
- Ski Holder™: ski carrying system
- Variloop System™: adjustable and adaptable equipment carrier, compatible with any mountain equipment
- Gear loops at the bottom of the bag
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Main compartment with flap and buckles
- Flap with waterproof skirt
- Zipped bottom compartment
- Stretchy zipped front pocket
- Stretchy easy access side pocket
- Zipped side pocket with gusset
- 2 additional zipped pockets
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
Hydration & Safety:
- Compatible with a hydration system (not included)
- Rain Cover™: removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag
Foam Lighter Back™: Exceptional back comfort and ergonomics, for alpine versatility. Thermoformed HD foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh layer and X-shaped fibre glass frame. Ergonomic Continuous shoulder straps and padded hip belt.
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
N 210 D HoneyComb 3Line: Honeycomb fabric is lighter and softer than 420D. Ripstop structure reinforces tear resistance and provides high durability.
Weight: 177 g/m²
N 420 D Oxford HD SD: 420 D polyamide fabric's thick yarn makes it resistant to wear and tear. The tight weave and polyurethane coating make it particularly waterproof.
Weight: 212 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.