Designed for mountain bivouacking, the LIGHT DOWN -5 sleeping bag from MILLET is down insulated and retains body heat.
- Comfort temperature: 0°C
- Comfort temperature limit: - 4°C
- Extreme temperature: - 24°C
- Shape: mummy
- EN 23537-1 2016 standard
- Length: 215 cm
- Max. user size: 185 cm
- Shoulder width: 80 cm
- Food width: 45 cm
- Weight: 970 g
- Fill weight: 550 g
- Compression bag: 5 litres
- 20D Polyester 300T Ripstop - 100% polyester
- Filling: K Dry™ duck down 90/10 - 700 cuin
- R.D.S. certified down
Construction & Zips:
- Ideal for mountain expeditions
- Very light, robust and water repellent coating
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- K Dry™ down treatment that creates a water-repellent barrier
- Duck down for optimal thermal insulation
- Optimal heat retention
- "H" shaped filling
- Zip opening with interior flap
- Compressible for easy carrying
- Includes a compression bag
- Hood with double drawstring
- Comfortable adjustment around the neck
- Inside pocket
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
K DRY™: The Keep Dry coating is a thin layer of polymer added to the down, which creates a water-repellent barrier while keeping the lightness and insulating properties, even in wet conditions.
The K Dry™ coating won't affect thermal performance or the Fill Power and retains the breathability properties of the down, which is a key factor for comfort. K Dry™ water-repellent treatment will keep you durably and comfortably dry.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
H construction:H-shaped filling compartmentalisation.
R.D.S Standard: (R.D.S) certification ensures that the down comes from geese that have been treated well and commits producers to respect certain criteria when producing down.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.