- Sleeping bag
- Shape: mummy
- Ideal for hikes
- Warm, light and water-repellent
- Polyamide coating protects from humidity
- Super Mix Fiber synthetic thermal insulation
- Compressible and resistant synthetic fibres
- Single and 2 layer construction (inner/outer)
- Double zip opening with interior flap
- Drawstring hood
- Inside pocket
- Includes a compression bag
- EN 13537-1 2012 standard
- Comfort temperature: 5°C
- Comfort temperature limit: 0°C
- Extreme temperature: - 16°C
- Length: 215 cm
- User size (max.): 185 cm
- Shoulder width: 75 cm
- Foot width: 45 cm
- Down weight: 1,250 g
- Compression bag volume: 8.5 L
- Polyester 40D 255T Ripstop
- Polyamide 50D 300T Stretch
- Filling: Super Mix Fiber
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Millet has completely eradicated long chain fluorocarbonate (C8) treatments and replaced them with shorter chain treatments, which have an undetectable level of PFOAs.
Super Mix Fiber: This is a combination of hollow silicone-coated 3D synthetic fibres, providing high thermal performance and compressibility. These fibres also repel moisture.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Single layer construction: Synthetic down construction used for the interior of sleeping bags.
Double Layer Construction: Synthetic down construction to avoid hotspots, used for the outer layer of sleeping bags.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.