Designed for mountain bivouacking, the SYNTEK 0 sleeping bag from MILLET retains body heat while remaining compact and lightweight.
- Comfort temperature: 5°C
- Comfort temperature limit: 0°C
- Extreme temperature: -15°C
- Shape: mummy
- Length: 205 cm
- Max. user size: 175 cm
- Shoulder width: 70 cm
- Food width: 40 cm
- Sleeping bag: 1,000 g
- Compression bag: 4.5 litres
- Outer fabric: polyester 30 D 196T Ripstop - 100% polyester
- Filling: Syntek Loft Fiber - 100% polyester
Construction & Zips:
- Designed for women
- Ideal for mountain expeditions
- Light, resistant, water-repellent cover
- 100% synthetic thermal insulation
- Compressible synthetic fibre filling
- Optimal heat retention
- Double construction on the upper body
- Bivy Warm™ system to release the right arm
- Flap to reduce heat loss
- 1/2 zip with inside flap
- Stretchy lining for increased comfort
- Compressible for easy carrying
- Includes a compression bag
- Pre-shaped drawstring hood
- Comfortable fit around the neck
- Shoulder baffle
- Inside pocket
- Single layer construction on the lower section
Bivy Warm System™: Secondary front zip for releasing your arms while you remain protected by your bag.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Syntek Loft™ Fiber: Exclusive mixture of hollow fibres designed for the best insulation/compressibility ratio. The perfect choice for humid conditions.
Double Construction: Synthetic down construction to avoid hotspots, used for the outer layer of sleeping bags.
Single Layer Construction: Synthetic down construction used for the interior of sleeping bags.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.