Use: climbing, ski touring, trekking
- Innovative pre-shaped construction
- Tight and stretchy
- Precision for outdoor activities
- Gore-Tex® Infinium membrane: RET < 20 m²/Pa/W
- Reduced stitching for increased comfort
- Windproof, breathable and stretchy material
- Resistant leather palm inserts
- Palms designed for grip
- Touchscreen compatible inserts on the thumb and index finger
- Low Impact™ label
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified materials
- Weight: 60 g
- Main fabric: Gore-Tex® Infinium Gloves Square - 100% polyester
- Main fabric: Gore-Tex® Infinium Gloves Stretch - 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- Reinforcement: Goat Skin Leather - 100% leather
GORE-TEX®: Comfort and protection. Waterproof and breathable.
All gloves made using Gore-Tex® technology have long lasting waterproof, windproof and breathable properties. The water stays on the outside, while sweat is easily wicked away. As it retains less moisture, the insulation stays dry and keeps hands warm. The result: durable comfort and protection with balanced heat regulation and optimal moisture wicking even in difficult conditions. Your hands will remain warm when it's cold and dry when you sweat.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Any fabric that is Bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimise the impact on people and the environment. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.