Designed for adventure, the UBIC 60+10L backpack from MILLET is perfect for mountainous terrain and long excursions.
- Volume: 60 + 10 L
- Weight: 1860 g
- Water resistance: 1,000 mm
- Activity: Trek
- Back system: Adjustable Foam Lighter Back™
- Protective cover: Rain Cover™
- Main composition: N 210D Honeycomb 3Line - 100% polyamide
- Secondary material: N 420D Oxford HD SD - 100% polyamide
- Other materials: P 600D Oxford - 100% polyester ; P 1200D - 100% polyester
- Lining: N 210D 113T - 100% polyamide
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Adjustable Foam Lighter Back™ system
- Back length: 43-53 cm
- Load adjuster shoulder straps
- Hand rests on the straps
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Wraparound padded hip belt
- Ski Holder™: ski carrying system
- Variloop System™: adjustable and adaptable equipment carrier, compatible with any mountain equipment
- Gear loops at the bottom of the bag
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Main compartment with flap and buckles
- Zipped bottom bag compartment
- Flap with waterproof skirt
- Stretchy zipped front pocket
- Stretchy easy access side pocket
- Zipped side pocket with gusset
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
Hydration & Safety:
- Compatible with 2 litre hydration system (not included)
- Tube attachment on the strap
- Rain Cover™: removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag
Adjustable Foam Lighter Back™: Exceptional back comfort and ergonomics, for alpine versatility. Thermoformed HD foam back structure, with a comfortable and breathable stretch 3D mesh layer and X-shaped fibre glass frame. Ergonomic Continuous shoulder straps and padded hip belt. Adjustable volume (4 sizes).
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
N 210 D HoneyComb 3Line: Honeycomb fabric is lighter and softer than 420D. Ripstop structure reinforces tear resistance and provides high durability.
Weight: 177 g/m²
N 420 D Oxford HD SD: 420 D polyamide fabric's thick yarn makes it resistant to wear and tear. The tight weave and polyurethane coating make it particularly waterproof.
Weight: 212 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.