The HIKE UP hiking shoes from MILLET is perfect for active summer mid mountain hiking, trips and adventures.
- Discipline: Easy walks
- Terrain: Trail paths
- Water resistance: No
- Fit: Hiking Fit™
- Weight: 380 g (per shoe)
- Composition: soft, breathable mesh
- Comfortable, high performance fit
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Back tab for easy on/off
- Polyurethane injected toe cap at front
- EVA foam
- Medium stiffness for extra comfort and stability
- Provides stability on uneven terrain
- Vibram® Fell Running insole
- Optimal cushioning, even on wet ground
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Hiking Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.