The ergonomic HANANG 55+10L backpack from MILLET is perfect for mountainous terrain and long excursions.
- Volume: 55 + 10 L
- Weight: 2420 g
- Water resistance: 1,000 mm
- Activity: Trek
- Back system: Adjustable Trek Back™
- Protective cover: Rain Cover™
- Main composition: N 300D Twin Chip Robic - 100% polyamide
- Secondary material: N 210D Dynajin HT - 100% polyamide
- Other materials: P 600D Oxford - 100% polyester ; N 1000D - 100% polyamide
- Lining: N 210D 113T - 100% polyamide
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Adjustable Trek Back™ system
- Back length: 41-48 cm
- Feminine fit
- Comfortable fit on the chest and shoulders
- Fits well on the hips
- Contoured straps with hand rests
- Adjustable chest strap and load distributor
- Hip belt designed for heavy loads
- Quick Axes & Poles™: quick access ice-axe and pole carrier
- Speed Poles Loops™: pole carrying system without stopping or removing the backpack, keeping hands free in mountain climbing
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Front carry handle
- Expandable volume
- Main compartment with 2-buckle flap
- Flap can be transformed into a separate bag
- 2 zipped lid pockets with keyring and gear-carrier
- Front compartment with zipped pockets and gear-carrier
- Stretchy side pocket + zipped pocket
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
- Rain Cover™: removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag
Adjustable Trek Back™: Extremely comfortable and designed for carrying heavy loads on mountain treks and long trips. The heat-shaped, perforated foam contact back system combines comfort and venting. A high-performance Filter Foam material that dries quickly and doesn't retain moisture for excellent breathability. Aluminium frame and wrap-around belt for maximum stability and weight transfer. Contoured straps for heavy loads. Quick and easy velcro adjustment at the back.
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
N 300 D Robic Twin Chip PU: This technical nylon offers a perfect balance of durability and lightness. Strong fabric with reinforced thread and a technical look. For mountaineering and alpine trekking.
Weight: 168 g/m²
N 210 D HT Dynajin SPU: Its high density thread and tight weave offer fantastic wear and tear resistance.Particularly used in alpine trekking ranges.
Weight: 159 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.