Designed for hiking comfort, the HANANG 30 backpack from MILLET is also practical for travel.
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 162 g belt
- Water resistance: No
- Activity: 2- 5 day hikes
- Back system: Trek Back™
- Protective cover: Rain Cover™
- Trek Back™ back system
- Back length: 46 cm
- Feminine fit
- Comfortable fit on the chest and shoulders
- Fits well on the hips
- Contoured straps with hand rests
- Adjustable chest strap and load distributor
- Wraparound comfortable hip belt
- Removable Belt™: for wearing a harness
- Speed Poles Loops™: pole carrying system without stopping or removing the backpack, keeping hands free in mountain climbing
- Organizer™: storage compartments
- Slots for cards, tablets, notebooks, pen, keys...
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Top carry handle
- Large zipped ''suitcase'' opening
- Zipped top compartment with Organizer™ and keyring
- Spacious front compartment + gear holder
- Stretchy side pocket + zipped pocket
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
- Rain Cover™: removable protective rain cover attached to the upper pocket on the bag
Trek Back™: Extremely comfortable and designed for carrying heavy loads on mountain treks and long trips. The heat-shaped, perforated foam contact back system combines comfort and venting. A high-performance Filter Foam material that dries quickly and doesn't retain moisture for excellent breathability. Aluminium frame and wrap-around belt for maximum stability and weight transfer. Contoured straps for heavy loads.
N 210 D Honey Comb Robic: This new honeycomb fabric with contrasting coloured threads, exclusive to Millet, is supple and light but also robust. Its unique style can be seen in the brand new Prolighter backpack range.
Weight: 217 g/m²
N 420 D Oxford HD SD: 420 D polyamide fabric's thick yarn makes it resistant to wear and tear. The tight weave and polyurethane coating make it particularly waterproof.
Weight: 212 g/m²
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.