* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Bottom Sizes
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The technical and stretchy WANAKA STRETCH pants from MILLET are designed for mountaineering and trekking.
- Membrane: No
- Water resistance: No
- Breathability: Yes
- Insulation / Lining: No / No
- Fit: Regular Fit™
- Weight: 300 g
- Drynamic™ Light 4 Way Stretch: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® certified material
- Light and quick-drying
- 4-way stretch material
- Pivot crotch construction for increased comfort
- 2 side pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Zipped back pocket
Waist / Hem:
- Flat waistband at the front with stretchy back panel
- Bonded belt loops
- Pre-shaped legs for excellent mobility
4 WAY STRETCH: High elasticity clothing (4 times above average) that adapts to the athlete's movements, and quickly regains its shape.
Drynamic™ Light 4 Way Stretch: Light and stretchy, Drynamic™ Light 4 Way Stretch fabric is ideal for summer mountain sports. It has UPF 50 UV protection and a Quick Dry treatment.
- Composition: 87% polyamide, 13% elastane, 185 g/m²
- Certification: Oeko-Tex®
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.