The TREKKER STRETCH ZIP OFF pants from MILLET are designed for long mountain hikes and many outdoor activities.
- Membrane: No
- Water resistance: No
- Breathability: Yes
- Insulation / Lining: No / No
- Fit: Regular Fit™
- Weight: 428 g
- Drynamic™ Stretch: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified material
- Convertible into shorts via the zips
- Stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric
- 2 side pockets
- Zipped cargo pocket
Waist / Hem:
- Ergonomic design
- Pre-shaped legs for freedom of movement
- Zip leg cuffs
Drynamic™ Stretch: Stretchy with a cotton feel, Drynamic™ Stretch is ideal for summer mountain sports. High tear resistance and QuickDry treatment to evacuate moisture and dry very quickly. Freedom of movement above all else. The fabric has an anti-UV coating.
- Composition: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane, 188 g/m²
- Certification: Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign®
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.