The BAIKAL sleeping bag from MILLET uses water-repellent synthetic insulation for excellent outdoor sleeping comfort.
- Comfort temperature: 10°C
- Comfort temperature limit: 6°C
- Extreme temperature: - 6°C
- Shape: mummy
- Length: 205 cm
- Shoulder width: 70 cm
- Foot width: 40 cm
- Sleeping bag weight: 870 g
- Compression bag volume: 3.5 litres
- Outer fabric: Polyamide 40D 255T Ripstop
- Filling: Super Mix Fiber - 100% polyester
- Low Impact™ label
Construction & Zips:
- Light, ideal for hiking
- Women's specific fit
- High quality water-repellent synthetic insulation
- Polyamide shell for insulation from the cold and damp
- 1 layer synthetic filling
- Double side zip with anti-chill flap
- Flap to reduce heat loss
- Left or right zip for attaching to other sleeping bags
- Inside storage pocket
- Drawstring hood
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
SUPER MIX FIBRE: This is a combination of hollow silicone-coated 3D synthetic fibres, providing high thermal performance and compressibility. These fibres also repel moisture.
Single layer construction: Synthetic down construction used for the interior of sleeping bags.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.