The TRIDENT GUIDE approach shoes from MILLET are fluid, precise, comfortable and durable.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Diverse with little or a lot of height difference
- Water resistance: No
- Fit: Alpine Fit™
- Weight: 505 g (per shoe)
- Composition: water-resistant leather suitable for all 3 seasons
- Fitted, with semi-rigid support
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Ankle bone protection with heel tensioner
- Rubber toe caps
- Back tab for easy on/off
- Dual-density EVA sole
- Light, stabilising and cushioning
- Medium Flex: semi-rigid, good support and protection while increasing energy return
- Vibram® Mulaz sole
- Precise approach and grip
- Cushioning heel stabiliser
- Compatible with snowshoes
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Alpine Fit™: Precise fit, wider around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.