* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Shoe Sizes
37 1/3 EU
39 1/3 EU
41 1/3 EU
The official shoe of the Chamonix Guides Company, the SUPER TRIDENT GTX shoes from MILLET provides protection, comfort and flexibility.
- Composition: water-resistant leather suitable for all 4 seasons
- Medium Flex: semi-rigid, good support and protection while increasing energy return
- Waterproof and breathableGore-Tex® membrane
- Fitted, with semi-rigid support
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Protection on the ankle bones
- Rubber toe caps
- Back tab for easy on/off
- EVA dual density foam
- Light, stabilising and cushioning
- Vibram® MULAZ
- Precise approach and grip
- Cushioning heel stabiliser
- Compatible with snowshoes
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Alpine Fit™: Precise fit, wider around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.