The HIKE UP LEATHER GTX shoes from MILLET protect and support the ankle for active 3-season mid-mountain hiking.
- Composition: durable nubuck leather
- Medium Flex: semi-rigid, good support and protection while increasing energy return
- Waterproof and breathableGore-Tex® membrane
- Comfortable, high performance fit
- Ankle freedom of movement
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Durable rubber stone guards
- Padded ankle and tongue
- Tongue and heel pullers: for easy on/off
- EVA foam sole
- Light, stabilising and cushioning
- Vibram® sole
- Optimal cushioning, even on wet ground
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Hiking Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.