* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Warning: limited stock available
- Top Sizes
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The GRANDS MONTETS GTX jacket from MILLET has excellent breathability in summer and flawless waterproofness in winter.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Orcan
- Construction: 2 layers
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: RET < 9 m²Pa/W
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: No
- Fit: Regular Fit™
- Weight: 650 g
- Comfort and flexibility for all seasons
- Water-repellent PFC-Free DWR treatment
- Air Flow™ system for ventilation
- 2-way zip under flap
- Underarm zip vents
- Adjustable hood that packs into the collar
- 2 warm side pockets with waterproof zips
- Zipped inside pocket with quick access
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawstring hem
Gore-Tex® Orcan 2L: The GORE-TEX® membrane is an extremely thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE). It contains over 1.4 billion pores per cm². It's all these pores that ensure the properties of GORE-TEX® fabrics: waterproofing, wind-resistance, breathability and insulation.
Gore-Tex® Orcan is particularly popular for its weight combined with excellent abrasion resistance. Made up of textured polyester threads, it retains flexibility and lightness.
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.