The MISTI STREET ski jacket from MILLET is perfect for alpine skiers looking to combine warmth and comfort.
- Membrane: DryEdge™ Herringbone Stretch
- Construction: 2 layers
- Water resistance: 10,000 mm
- Breathability: 10,000 g/m²/24h
- Insulation / Lining: Yes
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: Fixed
- Compressible: No
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Weight: 1,300 g
- PFC-Free DWR
- Padded inserts on the front, back and sleeves
- YKK® Vislon centre zip with piping
- Underarm zips for ventilation
- Removable, adjustable hood with Plug in System
- 2 side microfleece pockets with flap zips
- Inside zipped safe pocket
- Goggle pocket with cleaning cloth
- Ski pass pocket with flap and zip
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuff
- Stretch cuffs
- Adjustable hem at the bottom of the jacket
DryEdge™: A membrane that guarantees water-resistance and breathability It is used in a variety of 2 and 3-layer fabrics according to athletes' needs. It is perfect for active sports offering high performance and comfort. All seams in garments with DryEdge™ are heat-sealed.
Low Impact™: Low Impact™ is based on 2 criteria that are essential to eco-design: the use of materials with a low environmental impact (at least 40% of the weight of the product is made from low impact materials such as Ecoya, Sorona®, tencel, hemp, RDS feathers), or certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified Bluesign®, Oeko-Tex®).
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.