The G TREK 5 GTX trekking shoe from MILLET are designed for crossing hard-to-reach Alpine passes and steep rocky ridges.
- Discipline: Trek, long hike
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, switching between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Fit: Trekking Fit™
- Weight: 595 g (per shoe)
- Material: Italian nubuck leather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Comfortable lining with padding around the ankle
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Storage for laces
- Rubber heel and toe inserts
- Pull tabs at the front and back
- Heat-shaped high quality sole
- Dual-density EVA sole
- Light, stabilising and cushioning
- Semi-rigid flex for maximum support
- Vibram® Nanga Litebase sole
- Optimal grip on difficult ground
- Compatible with semi-automatic crampons
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Trekking Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.