The HIKE UP GTX hiking shoes from MILLET are perfect for active summer mid mountain hiking, trips and adventures.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Diverse with little or a lot of height difference
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Fit: Hiking Fit™
- Weight: 379 g (per shoe)
- Material: soft, breathable and abrasion-resistant mesh
- Waterproof, comfortable and breathable Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Comfortable, high performance fit
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Back tab for easy on/off
- Polyurethane toe reinforcement
- Heat-shaped insole
- Double density sole
- Comfort and stability
- Prevents ankle twisting
- Vibram® Fell Running insole
- Optimal cushioning, even on wet ground
Gore-Tex® Invisible Fit: Designed to be bonded to the upper, the Invisible Fit membrane disappears into the upper to prevent wrinkles and folds.
This creates a significant reduction in pressure points and enables a perfect fit on the forefoot.
This new Gore membrane provides lighter shoes that absorb less water and dry faster.
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
Hiking Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.