Designed for mountain trips, the WELKIN 30L backpack from MILLET offers ergonomic storage space with easy access on the move.
- Volume: 30 L
- Weight: 880 g
- Water resistance: 1,000 mm
- Activity: Day hikes
- Back system: Air Cob Back™
- Protective cover: No
- Main composition: N 2200D 0563 - 100% polyamide
- Other materials: N 200D 0491 Ripstop - 100% polyamide, P 600D Oxford - 100% polyester
- Lining: N 210D 113T - 100% polyamide
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Air Cob Back™ system
- Back length: 46 cm
- Vented load-adjuster shoulder straps
- Hand rests on the straps
- Adjustable chest strap
- Comfortable and breathable hip belt
- Quick Axe™: pole and axe holder
- Side compression straps that stabilise the load
- Daisy Chain: gear attachment buckles
- Main zipped compartment with 2-buckle flap
- Waterproof skirt
- Zipped front pocket
- 2 mesh side pockets
- Zipped pocket on the lid
- Zipped lumber belt pocket
Hydration & Safety:
- Compatible with a hydration system (not included)
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and light with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.