* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Top Sizes
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The KAMET LIGHT GTX jacket from MILLET is designed for mountaineering all year round. Minimalism, lightness and performance in this ergonomic jacket.
- Membrane: GoreTex®
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water resistance: 20,000 mm
- Breathability: RET
- Insulation / Lining: No / No
- Recco® system: No
- Powder skirt: No
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Weight: 545 g
- Gore-Tex® Plain 3L: 100% polyamide
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Construction
- DWR water-repellent treatment
- Underarm zip vents
- Great mobility for extreme use
- Helmet-compatible mountaineering hood with panoramic vision
- Peaked hood
- High collar
- 2 zipped harness-compatible side pockets
Sleeves & Waist:
- Velcro cuffs
- Drawstring hem
GORE-TEX®: The Gore-Tex® membrane is a very thin layer of expanded polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) with a laminated outer fabric and is often lined. It is waterproof (28,000 mm) and windproof (RET between 6 and 13), as well as permeable to water vapour. The result is that water from the outside does not penetrate the garment, the cold wind does not get through and perspiration is easily released.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.