The TRILOGY FRAGMENT INFINIUM pants from MILLET have a waterproof and windproof construction designed for bad weather at high altitude.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex® Infinium™
- Construction: 3 layers
- Water-repellency: DWR
- Breathability: RET
- Insulation / Lining: No / No
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Weight: 331 g
- Main fabric: Pertex® XCS Equilibrium - 60% recycled polyamide, 29% polyamide, 11% polyurethane
- Secondary fabric: Gore-Tex® Infinium™ - 100% polyester
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Construction
- Trilogy range developed and tested in the heart of the Alps
- PFC-free DWR water-repellent treatment
- Protective hybrid design on the chest
- Stretchy Construction at the back
- Schoeller® Dynamic reinforcements
- 2 zipped side pockets
Waist / Hem:
- Flat waistband with belt loops
- Side openings zipped to the top of the thighs, can be used for ventilation
- Pre-shaped knees
Gore-Tex® Infinium™: The Gore-Tex Infinium™ non-waterproof range is based on the quality and performance of the original Gore-Tex range. It is not a single technology, but a collection of technologies, new and tested, that provide versatility for comfort and protection. The Gore-Tex Infinium™ range includes premium products suitable for all your favourite activities. It is designed for times when comfort and performance are a priority over water resistance.
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
Pertex® Equilibrium: Designed with a double weave construction. Densely woven outer layer offers protection against poor weather ensuring optimal wind, rain and snow. The interior of the fabric is more breathable and quickly wicks away moisture to improve the level of user comfort.
Schoeller® Dynamic: Combination of multiple functional fabrics. These stretchy, water-repellent and single-layer fabrics provide durability, freedom of movement and comfort. They are mainly used for active sports in all conditions.
RET Breathability Index: Breathability determines the ability a fabric has for moisture wicking, it is measured in Thermal Evaporative Resistance (RET).
- RET < 6: extremely breathable fabric. Fabric that stays comfortable during intense exercise.
- RET < 12: very breathable fabric. Fabric that is comfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
- RET < 20: medium breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during intense exercise.
- RET > 20: not very breathable fabric. Fabric that is uncomfortable to wear during moderate exercise.
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Trilogy Range: In terms of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is essential alpine performance. The best solution for competitive sports climbing. Trilogy products are made for confidence, protection and ergonomics whatever your sport, day after day.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.