The TRILOGY DE DIAMOND jersey from MILLET is designed for summer mountaineering. Exceptional comfort in the high mountains./p>
Developed and tested in the heart of the Alps, the TRILOGY range is the brand's best technical response to the commitment shown by our athletes and under the guidance of our partner companies.
- Polartec® PowerDry Delta: 65% polyester, 32% Lyocell®, 3% elastane
- Bluesign® certified material
- Fit: Active Fit™
- Trilogy range developed and tested in the heart of the Alps
- Technical and ideal for mountaineering
- Suitable for summer temperatures
- Antibacterial Polygiene® fabric
- Raglan sleeves to reduces friction caused by backpacks
- Seamless under arm strips
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Weight: 130 g
Polygiene® technology prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
Polartec® PowerDry Delta: This material is designed to optimise moisture wicking. The fibres encourage air circulation and optimise moisture management whilst reducing chafing.
LYOCELL: 100% cellulose fibre. It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Lyocell fibres are made from a blend of wood pulp that is dissolved in a non-toxic solvent, NMO (N-Methyl-Morpholine-N-Oxide). The main properties of this fibre are:
- strong resistance when wet or dry
- excellent moisture absorption (superior to cotton or silk)
- great flexibility and fluidity
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Trilogy Range: In terms of mountaineering equipment, Trilogy is essential alpine performance. The best solution for competitive sports climbing. Trilogy products are made for confidence, protection and ergonomics whatever your sport, day after day.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.