* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
Colours in additional images may differ to the item sold.
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Bottom Sizes
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
The IRON XCS CORDURA technical shorts from MILLET are lightweight, robust and perfect for high altitude activities in the summer.
- X.C.S.™ X-Trem Cordura®: 64% Cordura®, 26% polyamide, 10% elastane
- Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign® certified material
- Fit: Active Fit™
- X Trem Cordura®: improved resistance on uneven terrain
- Lightweight and adapted for extreme mountain sports
- Seamless crotch panel
- Flat waistband with belt loops
- 2 side zipped hand pockets
- Zipped thigh pocket
- Zipped pocket at the back
- Weight: 190 g
DWR sans PFC: Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coatings, which improve fabric resistance to water and stains, helps prolong the durability of technical garments.
For all collections since 2014, Millet uses new PFC-free solutions that are as efficient as current finishes but with a far lower impact on health and the environment.
X.C.S.™ X Trem Cordura®: Made using Cordura®, a high performance fibre recognised for its high abrasion and tear resistance. Durable and strong, without adding weight. The stretchy elastane threads allow even more in-action comfort.
- Composition: 63% cordura®, 27% polyamide, 10% elastane - 165 g/m²
- PFC-free DWR treatment
- Certification: Oeko-Tex® and Bluesign®
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Active Fit™: Fitted throughout the body, slightly tighter at the bottom, making it less bulky and more reliable during activity. This fit is often combined with stretchy materials for added comfort.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.