The LOKKA II fleece from MILLET provides excellent heat regulation for all your summer mountain activities.
- Thermal Biface Ultra Light: 100% polyester
- Fit: Regular Fit™
- Optimal breathability and thermal regulation
- Soft, light fleece
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Quick-drying material
- Sporty knitted fabric with 3D honeycomb lining
- Stretchy construction with Bi-Face mesh structure for comfort and breathability
- 2 zipped side pockets
- Flatlock seams for increased comfort
- Weight: 275 g
THERMAL BIFACE ULTRA LIGHT: Light and quick drying thermal layer, perfect for hiking and summer evening activities.
Composition: 100% polyester / Weight: 172 g/m²
Bluesign® & Oeko-Tex® certified fabric
Oeko-Tex® Certification: The innovative fibres used are certified by Oeko-Tex®, an internationally recognised control body. This label certifies that the fibres do not contain chemical elements that are harmful to the skin and the individual.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Regular Fit™: Fitted at the shoulders and hips, straight for the rest of the body. Comfortable, the most versatile fit.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.