Millet PRIMALOFT RS - Cap - black
* Price recommended by the supplier in 2023
Warning: limited stock available
- Accessory Sizes
Use: hiking, trekking
- Insulating and water-repellent
- Practical for mountaineering and trekking
- Light, warm PrimaLoft®
- Warm, resistant thermal construction
- Fold-away fleece ear flaps
- Warm fleece lining
- Slightly curved, stiff peak
- Weight: 70 g
- Main fabric: Light Ripstop - 100% polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Black 100 g - 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: Fleece Lining - 100% polyester
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. The intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
PrimaLoft® Black: The PrimaLoft® Black range has all the essential comfort characteristics: warmth, flexibility and lightness.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.