The comfortable, waterproof and breathable FRICTION GTX approach shoes from MILLET is specially designed for mountain climbing.
- Discipline: Designed for approach in mountaineering
- Terrain: Versatile for varied terrain
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Fit: Rock Approach Fit™
- Weight: 500 g (per shoe)
- Composition: split leather
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane
- Fitted, with semi-rigid support
- Ankle freedom of movement
- Precise lacing for a perfect hold
- Reinforced toe
- Padded ankle and tongue
- Back tab for easy on/off
- Rubber coated heel and toe
- Dual-density EVA sole
- Perfect heel stabilisation
- Medium Flex: semi-rigid, good support and protection while increasing energy return
- Excellent cushioning
- Vibram® Mulaz sole
- Precise, narrow toe
- Grippy and lightweight
- Rubber toe-caps for shock protection
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
Vibram®: The benchmark for abrasion-resistant rubber soles. Exclusive compositions are created according to the specific requirements of each activity. For hiking and trekking, shoes with Vibram technology have a sole that ensures optimal traction, support and cushioning, even on uneven terrain.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
Rock Approach Fit™: Precise, comfortable fit, medium volume around the toes for downhill protection.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.