The BAIKAL 1100 sleeping bag from MILLET uses water-repellent synthetic insulation for excellent outdoor sleeping comfort.
- Comfort temperature: 5°C
- Comfort temperature limit: 0°C
- Extreme temperature: - 16°C
- Shape: mummy
- Length: 205 cm
- Max. user size: 175 cm
- Shoulder width: 70 cm
- Foot width: 40 cm
- Sleeping bag weight: 1,270 g
- Compression bag volume: 8.5 litres
- Outer fabric: 50D polyester 300T - 100% polyester
- Filling: Super Mix Fibre - 100% polyester
Construction & Zips:
- Light, ideal for hiking
- Women's specific fit
- High quality water-repellent synthetic insulation
- Polyamide shell for insulation from the cold and damp
- Synthetic 2-layer filling
- Double side zip with anti-chill flap
- Flap to reduce heat loss
- Left or right zip for attaching to other sleeping bags
- Drawstring hood
- Inside storage pocket
- Synthetic 1-layer filling
SUPER MIX FIBER: This is a combination of hollow silicone-coated 3D synthetic fibres, providing high thermal performance and compressibility. These fibres also repel moisture.
Single Layer Construction: Synthetic down construction used for the interior of sleeping bags.
Double Construction: Synthetic down construction to avoid hotspots, used for the outer layer of sleeping bags.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.