The Jawbreaker glasses, inspired by Mark Cavendish, equipped with Prizm Road technology, the ROAD JAWBREAKER™ will help you see the slightest change of texture on the road so you can react faster and ride in all safety.
Use: running, trail, cycling
- Lightweight and robust frame
- Provides perfect protection in sunny weather
- ANSI Z87.1 norm
- O Matter
- Colour: prizm road
- 100% UV protection
- Category : 2
- Plutonite lenses
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflection
- Protection against dazzling
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Interchangeable lenses to adapt one's protection depending on the weather
- Light transmission rate: 20%
- Colour: polished white
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium nose pads and temples
- Lightweight and providing excellent support
- Venting holes on temples
- Helmet compatible
HIGHT DEFINITION OPTICS : If you are looking for the world's best clarity and best protection , thing equals the HDO Oakley lenses. HDO provides a distortion free vision, and an unmatched anti-shock protection as well as a100% UV filtrating thanks to the hardest lens material in the world. Oakley have designed this lens to fulfil the needs of the greatest international athletes.
PRIZM™ ROAD : This new lens technology, derived from bio-ingenery, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve the contrasted and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles.
Prizm™ Road helps cyclists see better and analyse the road's texture in order to take faster decisions and ride safer. This technology :
UNOBTAINIUM® : Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat. It is used on nose pads and temples.
SWITCHLOCK : The Switchlock™ interchangeably lens technology lets you use the Switchlock™fast, highly resistant and secure mechanism made from stainless steel (MIM).
O MATTER : This lightweight synthetic component was designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
|Your sun lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of the ambient solar light. This protection will be efficient in situations of medium sunlight.. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of changing sunlight and between seasons, for example during the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.