Use: winter sports, ski, snowboard
- Compatible with corrective glasses
- Elegant sporty design
- Offers precise vision and optimal support
- ANSI Z87.1 standard
- O Matter
- Colour: prizm torch iridium
- Ideal for sunny and variable days
- Category: 3
- Contrast: improved
- Optically correct dual-vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®), a high precision lens and ANSI Z80.3 standard shock resistant
- Plutonite lens that filters 100% of A,B and C UV and dangerous blue light above 400 nm
- Scratchproof and anti-fog lens
- High shock resistance
- Light transmission rate: 8-18 %
- Adjusted light transmission thanks to iridium coating
- Colour: matt black
- Moulded polycarbonate that is injected using high pressure to create a precise contour
- O Matter frame, lightweight, resistant and flexible
- Dual surge port frame vents for improved air circulation
- Optimal airflow for good moisture transfer
- Flexible frame conforms to your face for optimized comfort and fit
- Wide helmet-compatible strap
- Triple density foam for optimal comfort
- Adjustable strap for a perfect hold
- Silicone strips for perfect support with or without helmet
PRIZM™: This new lens technology, derived from bio-engineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles. This technology:
Iridium®: Designed to balance the light transmission and reduce reflections, this lens high range coating is made with heated metal oxides. It is available in a large range of colours to optimise vision in nearly all light conditions.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS: A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet and exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance..
O MATTER: This light, synthetic component is designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
|Category 3 lenses provide a perfect filter for most light conditions. Your solar lenses will filter 83 to 92% of sunlight. They offer excellent eye protection from sun rays and glare for most of your activities. This protection is particularly efficient in strong sunlight (during summer, at the beach and for winter sports).|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.