OAKLEY offers a range of glasses combining style and performance! The RADAR EV PATH model provides excellent protection in changeable weather.
Use: running, trail, cycling
- Provide perfect protection that adapts to brightness and light conditions
- Comes with a protective carry case
- ANSI Z87.1 Standard
- Prizm Road
- O Matter
- Colour: prizm road
- 100% UV protection
- Category 2
- Light transmission rate: 20%
- Wide field of vision
- Anti-scratch and anti-reflection
- Protection against dazzling
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Interchangeable lenses help you optimise your vision in any sports environment within a few seconds
- Colour: Matte black
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Equipped with unobtainium temples and nose bridge which provides extra grip even when you sweat
- The design integrates good air circulation and provides optimal ventilation
- Lens height: 50 mm
- Lens width: 138 mm
- Arm length: 128 mm
PRIZM™ ROAD: This new lens technology, derived from bioengineering, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrast and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles.
Prizm™ Road helps cyclists see better and analyse the road's texture in order to take faster decisions and ride safer. This technology:
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS: A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet and exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance..
UNOBTAINIUM®: Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat. It is used on nose pads and temples.
O MATTER : This lightweight synthetic component was designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
|Your sun lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of the ambient solar light. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of changing sunlight and between seasons, for example during the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.