Use: running, trail, triathlon, cycling
- Sporty design
- Ergonomic and efficient
- Provide perfect protection in sunny weather
- Model developed in collaboration with Mark Cavendish
- Comes with a protective carry case
- Prizm Road
- O Matter
- Colour: prizm road
- Plutonite lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Category: 2
- Light transmission rate: 20%
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Scratchproof, shockproof and anti-reflection
- Protection against dazzling
- Interchangeable lenses to adapt one's protection depending on the weather
- Colour: matt black
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Equipped with unobtainium temples and nose bridge which provides extra grip even when you sweat
- Lightweight and providing excellent support
- Venting holes on temples
- Helmet compatible
- Lens width: 131 mm
- Lens height: 53.6 mm
- Temple length: 121 mm
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS: A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet and exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance..
O MATTER: This light, synthetic component is designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
Unobtainium®: Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat.
PRIZM™ ROAD: This new lens technology, derived from bio-ingenery, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrasts and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles.
Prizm™ Road helps cyclists see better and analyse the road's texture in order to take faster decisions and ride safer. This technology:
SWITCHLOCK: SwitchLock™ interchangeable lens technology is a quick, secure and highly resistant mechanism made from Metal Injection-Moulded (MIM) stainless steel.
|Your solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of ambient sunlight. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of variable sunlight and between seasons, for example at the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.