Sunglasses - JAWBREAKER retina burn w/ prizm road
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Use: running, trail, triathlon, cycling
- Sporty design
- Ergonomic and efficient
- Very lightweight
- Provide perfect protection in sunny weather
- Model developed in collaboration with Mark Cavendish
- Comes with a protective carry case
- O Matter
- Prizm Road
- Colour: prizm road
- 100% UV protection
- Category: 2
- Light transmission rate: 20 %
- Contrast: improved
- Switchlock technology for quick and easy switching out
- Wide field of vision
- Plutonite lenses
- Scratchproof, shockproof and anti-reflection
- Protection against dazzling
- Improved colour and clearer vision
- Material filters 100 % UVA,UVB, UVC rays and dangerous blue light up to 400 nm
- Colour: redline
- Equipped with unobtainium temples and nose bridge which provides extra grip even when you sweat
- Removable nose pads
- Light-weight and ultra-resistant frame thanks to O Matter materials
- 3 point adjustment supporting a precise optical alignment
- Multiple venting points for anti-fog in all conditions
- Adjustable arm length for a perfect fit
- Lens length: 131 mm
- Lens height: 53.6 mm
- Arm length: 121 mm
SWITCHLOCK: The Switchlock™ interchangeably lens technology lets you use the Switchlock™fast, highly resistant and secure mechanism made from stainless steel (MIM).
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS: A collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet and exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance..
PRIZM™ ROAD: This new lens technology, derived from bio-ingenery, is designed for sport in order to spectacularly improve contrasts and visibility for an improved perception of obstacles.
Prizm™ Road helps cyclists see better and analyse the road's texture in order to take faster decisions and ride safer. This technology:
UNOBTAINIUM®: Rubber style material whose grip improved with moisture; this will ensure better grip when you sweat. It is used on nose pads and temples.
O MATTER : This lightweight synthetic component was designed to provide comfort, cushioning and durability in extreme environments all day long.
|Your solar lenses will filter out 58% to 82% of the ambient solar light. This protection is effective in medium sunlight conditions. Category 2 lenses can be worn in periods of changing sunlight and between seasons, for example during the beginning of spring and the end of autumn.|
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.