This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
- Down jacket
- Model: men's
- Top of the range
- Regular fit
- Excellent balance of weight and warmth
- Light and compressible
- Waterproof and wind-resistant
- Down-like warmth with PlumaFill™ synthetic insulation, even when wet
- Innovative padding that increases insulation
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Front zip with inside storm flap that wicks away sweat
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- Simple and comfortable hood
- Helmet compatible
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Left pocket also serves as storage bag with a reinforced carabiner clip
- 2 elegant inside pockets
- Elasticated cuffs and hem
- Minimal seams
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Fair Trade™ and Bluesign™ certified
- Weight: 264 g
- Pertex Quantum®
- Shell and lining: 100% ripstop nylon, 10 denier, 24 g/m²
- Insulation: 100% polyester, 65 g/m²
Pertex® Quantum: This composition uses incredibly thin and precisely woven yarns to achieve a lightweight fabric (< 35 g/m²) without compromising on strength and durability. It guarantees a waterproof and windproof construction (1.0 cc max) that is soft to touch and offers optimal user comfort.
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Ripstop: This synthetic fabric, often made from nylon or polyester, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
PlumaFill™: After 10 years of research and development, PATAGONIA has created PlumaFill ™ insulation. An insulation from the brand that offers the best heat / weight ratio. This synthetic filament similar to down, is warm, light and just as compressible as the natural down.
Fair Trade Certified™: PATAGONIA pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.