This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
Please note: images showing additional colours differ to the item sold.
- Down jacket
- Model: men's
- Windproof coating
- Windproof and weather resistant
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Soft Traceable Down for heat retention
- 800 cuin fill power
- Wraparound hood
- Duvet quilting and a tight fit
- Stores in the zipped inside pocket (with carabiner clip)
- Front zip with inner storm flap that wicks away sweat
- Zip protector for extra chin comfort
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Hem with drawstring inside the hand warmer pockets
- Stretchy trim on the arm holes to retain heat
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 428 g
- Exterior: 100% recycled ripstop polyester, 20x30 denier - 39 g/m²
- Lining: 100% recycled ripstop polyester, 20 denier - 39 g/m²
- Insulation: Traceable Down with 800 cuin fill power
- Bluesign® certified materials
DWR: This coating allows water to form beads and run off the shell fabric instead of being absorbed. The water-repellent outer fabric increases insulation and prevents it from being saturated by liquids, preventing any feeling of dampness.
Ripstop: This fabric, often made from nylon, uses a special reinforcing technique that makes it tear and abrasion-resistant. During the weaving process, reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the hatched pattern. These intervals are generally 5 to 8 millimetres. Ripstop fabric is thin and lightweight with thicker threads interwoven into thinner cloth for a 3-dimensional structure.
RECYCLED POLYESTER: PATAGONIA recycles soda bottles, factory fabric scraps and used clothing to make polyester clothing. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a source of raw materials. It curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators.
TRACEABLE DOWN: Traceable Down provides the highest assurance of animal welfare on the market. Down used by Patagonia come exclusively from birds that were never force-fed and never live-plucked. An independent third-party tracing expert checks each step of the supply chain from farm to factory manufacturing. Patagonia is the only brand using exclusively 100% traceable down.
Bluesign® Standard: Environmental program to eliminate substances that are potentially hazardous to human health or the environment from the textile supply chain. A Bluesign® approved fabric ensures that:
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.