Patagonia ESSENTIAL 3" - Boxers - Men's - fathom/ forge grey
The 3" ESSENTIAL boxers by PATAGONIA are ideal everyday wear, made with stretchy and breathable fabric that wicks away sweat. More info
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
In accordance with 5° of article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code, we remind you that your right of withdrawal will be refused if your product has been unsealed after delivery because it cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection.
- Bottom Sizes
- Jersey 95% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- 5% elastane
- Weight: 193 g/m²
- Fair Trade Certified™ manufacturing
- Fit: Ergonomic
- Soft, breathable, stretchy material
- Efficient moisture wicking
- Flatlock seams for comfort
- Comfortable waistband that doesn't roll up
- Practical fly
- Shaped pocket
- Weight: 91 g
- Inseam: 3" / 7.62 cm
- This product meets the environmentally friendly PRODUCT criteria because it is made of biodegradable lyocell
- This product meets the environmentally friendly PRODUCT criteria because of its Fair Trade Certified™ manufacturing
- To find out more about our commitments to the planet and its people, click here
LYOCELL: 100% cellulose fibre. It is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Lyocell fibres are made from a blend of wood pulp that is dissolved in a non-toxic solvent, NMO (N-Methyl-Morpholine-N-Oxide). The main properties of this fibre are:
- strong resistance when wet or dry
- excellent moisture absorption (superior to cotton or silk)
- Great flexibility and fluidity
Tencel® is a fibre made from eucalyptus wood pulp. Extremely soft, its smooth texture is perfect for sensitive skin. The properties of Tencel® fibre allow improved moisture and sweat wicking. Moisture is absorbed directly by the fabric which can absorb 1.5 times more than cotton. This highly resistant new generation fibre offers a fresh feeling and neutralises odours.
Fair Trade Certified™: Patagonia pays a bonus for each Fair Trade Certified product that is bought. The money is put into an account managed by the factory employees and is aimed at supporting social, economic and environmental projects. For example, employees can choose to use this money to build a new school or clinic, pay student grants or invest in community projects.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.