* Price recommended by the supplier in 2021
This product is not eligible for discount vouchers.
- Equipment Sizes
51/54 cm - XS/S
55/58 cm - M/L
59/62 cm - XL/2XL
The POC OBEX SPIN ski helmet uses advanced design and materials optimized for weight and impact protection.
- Construction: In-Mold
- MIPS: No
- Ventilation: 9 vents
- Compatible with goggles
- Certification: CE EN 1077-B and ASTM F2040
- Polycarbonate and ABS shell
- Clip fastening
- Fixed goggle clip for secure grip
- Adjustable dial at the back
- SPIN patented protection system
- Comfortable and padded
- EPS Liner foam allowing better shock absorption
- Anti-fog airflow when wearing goggles
- Adjustable ventilation for better thermoregulation
- Anti-odour and antibacterial Polygiene® lining
- Compatible with POC Aid Communication audio system (not included)
SPIN: System of pads built into the helmet to add a layer of rotational impact protection. This patented protection system helps reduce the force transmitted to the brain upon impact.
Polygiene®: Technology that prevents the development of odour-causing bacteria. It guarantees a feeling of day-long freshness throughout the garment’s life, wash after wash.
In-Mold: Construction with unique moulding between the outer shell and the inner lining, significantly reducing the weight of the helmet and providing more efficient ventilation. This unique construction also ensures a better diffusion of the impact over a larger part of the helmet.
The outer shell made from polycarbonate (known for its excellent impact resistance) is directly moulded with the expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner foam.
EPS Liner: This expanded polypropylene coated ensure optimal and versatile protection upon impact.
ABS Injection: A construction that provides high resistance and improved shock absorption compared to other constructions. Helmets made this way have 2 parts that are joined and bonded: a hard ABS plastic outer shell and an expanded polystyrene (EPS) inner layer.
The ABS material is recognised for its shockproof properties, hardness and lightness that allows it to be moulded easily. Expanded polystyrene (EPS) provides thermal insulation and resistance to shocks and compression.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.