Use: trail, running, outdoor activities
- Model: men's
- Short sleeves
- Suitable for running both on roads and in the mountains
- Regular fit
- 1/3 zip collar
- Light and breathable
- Mesh inserts on the back and underarms
- Silicone reinforcements on shoulders
- Silicone strip at the bottom of the jersey for optimal hold
- 3 back pockets (1 pocket for a jacket, 2 pockets for gels and bars)
- Whistle or tube clip to suit your needs
- Adjustable and removable bib holder
- Flatlock seams
- Stretchy fabric
- Optimal freedom of movement
- Weight: 130 g
- Main: 100% recycled eco polyester
- Mesh inserts: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
Stretch: RaidLight developed a Stretch technology on its garment for following body's movements. This technology is incorporated inside the woven fabric or included with elastane to improve the fabric's properties. Stretch garments provide unmatched comfort even in-action.
POLYESTER ECO: RaidLight prefers a sustainable approach for developing gear. Eco polyester provides an ecological advantage. This fabric provides all the comfort and quality of a classic polyester, while being made from recycled raw materials (industrial polyester residue, treated plastic bottles, etc.). By doing so RaidLight reduces its consumption of the earth's resources, while keeping the advantages of classic polyester (lightness, quick drying and easy-care).
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.