Specifically designed for speed hiking, the SPEED BEAT GTX shoes from SALEWA combines waterproofing, breathability and traction.
- Discipline: Active, sporty approach, supportive look
- Terrain: Steep, uneven, oscillating between positive and negative elevations
- Water resistance: Gore-Tex® membrane
- Weight: 375 g (per shoe)
- Breathable mesh exterior
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort membrane
- 3F system providing flexibility and support of the heel
- Contours the foot perfectly
- TPU reinforcement on the heel and on the sides
- Classic laces
- Stretch gaiters protecting against dirt and covering laces
- Ortholite® sole
- Offers precisions and cushioning for cooler and dryer feet
- Pomoca Speed Hiking S Path sole
- Offer great grip and traction
- Robust studs on the wear surface for resisting any terrain conditions
- S-Path sliding area providing natural heel and toes thrust
- Drop: 8 mm (heel height 26 mm / toe heel height 18 mm)
GORE-TEX®: Whatever the weather, Gore-Tex® shoes keep your feet dry and keep you comfortable. All Gore-Tex® shoes are waterproof and highly breathable.
Cold weather, an increase in weight, blisters: very often, as soon as your feet get wet, the activity stops being so fun. This is why shoes made with Gore-Tex® product technology are essential for trails and summits around the world
GORE-TEX® Extended Confort: These shoes provide protection without insulation to keep your feet dry and comfortable in mild and warm weather.
The shoe body has a single layer construction that ensures optimal breathable, lightness and quick drying. Exceptional heat evacuation and all-day comfort, even when switching constantly between indoor and outdoor temperatures.
3F System: Developed by SALEWA, this technology combines sole, heel and lacing system: shape precision, flexibility and support.
ORTHOLITE®: Engineered from open cell polyurethane, Ortholite soles retain 95% of their cushioning after one year of use, whereas ordinary soles lose 70% of their cushioning over the same time period.
The Ortholite® sole is light and breathable. The air circulates, to help evacuate heat and moisture to keep the feet dry. The environmentally-friendly biocide treatment is antimicrobial and creates a healthier environment for the feet. The advantages of Ortholite® Open-Cell Technology are:
MOTION GUIDANCE: The outsole and insole are made together for natural foot support.
EVA: The moulded EVA foam insert is particularly flexible. It helps improve shock absorption and lightness.
POMOCA SPEED HIKING S PATH: Outsole for natural foot roll at each step. A special S shape construction of the studs providing harmonious movements and prevents from deformation. A traction area on each side, with a stronger stud profile, provide an efficient traction on various terrain.
Do you like this brand? Good news, it's a regular at PSS! Subscribe and we'll keep you up to date.